- Get Involved
- Tickets & Housing
The 33rd Annual EVVY Awards Hiring
We are currently hiring many positions for The 33rd Annual EVVY Awards. If you’re interested in getting involved, check out the positions currently being hired by our department heads below. Please sign up for an appointment ahead of time at evvy.appointy.com and bring a copy of your resume to interviews. Walk-ins accepted on availability.
BROADCAST CREW HIRING
Saturday, February 8th – 2-8PM – Campus Center 114
- Associate Director
- Tape AD
- Screens AD
- Screens TD
- 2x Graphics Operators
- 2x Tape Operators
- Teleprompter Operator
- 1-2x Video Operators
- 10x Camera Operators (includes Jimmy Jib, Mini Jib, Steadi, HH)
- 3x Camera Utilities (2x Jib, HH)
- 2x Camera wranglers (HH, Steadi)
- 1x AC (Steadi)
email email@example.com with questions. Sign up at evvy.appointy.com.
TECH DEPARTMENT HIRING
Saturday, February 8th – 2-7PM – Campus Center 117
- Tech Assistant
- 2 Engineers
- 3 Assistant Engineers
- Equipment Manager
- Head Utility
- 7 Utility Members
email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Sign up at evvy.appointy.com.
AUDIO DEPARTMENT HIRING
Saturday, February 8th – 2-7PM – Campus Center 113
- Front of House Mix
- Front of House Mix Assistant
- Stage Coordinators (SL/SR)
- A2s (2)
- Monitor Engineer
- Equipment Manager
- Broadcast Mix Assistant
email email@example.com with questions. Sign up at evvy.appointy.com.
GENERAL THEATER CREW HIRING
Saturday, February 8th – 12-4PM – Campus Center 118
- The General Theater crew is responsible for many tasks both before and during production week. The crew is involved in the scenic construction of the set and the physical build process the week before production. The crew is also responsible for the load in and strike of the set in the Majestic. Once in production, crew will be split into various positions to run the show: decking running crew, props positions, follow-spot operators, fly rail operators, electricians, carpenters….and many more. Some previous technical theater experience is required. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
- Seeking an experienced Prop Master.
Seeking experienced Master Carpenter.
Seeking experienced Rigger .
email email@example.com with questions. Sign up at evvy.appointy.com.
Seeking: Script Coordinator
The Script Supervisor is responsible for creating and formatting the live script for the show. They also accurately maintain the script based on any changes made by Directors, Executive Producers, or the writing team.
He/she should also be in all rehearsals with hosts to assist the head writers in overseeing script changes and developments and ensuring they are transferred to the Production Supervisor. The Script Supervisor must also be sure to secure accurate lengths for all segments, nominee reels and packages. Responsible for all other duties as assigned.